Has your smile lost its luster? Stains can accumulate over time, even if you don’t indulge in coffee, wine, or tea. The good news is we can eliminate stains and restore your bright, youthful smile. After teeth whitening, you can rest assured that the impression your smile gives is a positive one.
Over the years, Dr. Sheeba G Robert has worked with many teeth-whitening systems. She’s found that the product she prefers for herself, her family, and you is a prescription-strength, take-home whitening kit, complete with custom-fitted mouth trays. With take-home teeth whitening, patients often experience less tooth sensitivity than in-office methods, and take-home whitening yields the same impressive results.
Benefits of take-home whitening include:
- Affordable – take-home trays are much more cost-effective than chairside methods
- Effective – the whitening gel rests on the teeth for hours at a time, which allows it to remove stains much more effectively
- Long-Lasting – for the same reasons it’s effective, take-home whitening typically lasts longer than one-hour bleaching procedures
- Comfortable – while some sensitivity is normal, the take-home trays will not dry out teeth or cause the elevated discomfort associated with in-office systems
- Reusable – the trays created can be used again and again for periodic touchups!
Caring Dentist Now Accepting New Patients!
Please call our Humble, TX dental office at (281) 540-1141 to schedule your first visit with Dr. Sheeba George Robert. Our Humble office welcomes patients from Atascocita, Kingwood, Porter, The Woodlands, Spring, and surrounding areas. Welcome to our dental family!